The Best Tea Ever

This is my absolute FAVORITE type of tea! It's simply lovely with a good book, for that caffeine fix or even just because. My mother and I found this tea many years ago in a tea room somewhere and we both completely enjoyed it. I've just recently gone off my daily Starbucks and needed something for that daily caffeine hit. Two cups just about does it for me.

If you've ever had Earl Grey, it's similar but much lighter and not as intense. It doesn't leave a bitter after-taste either. Recommendations: a bagel with a light marmalade; sourdough break with raspberry jam; and I can't forget to tell you that it makes a lovely accompaniment to the Cranberry Orange Scone at Starbucks.

It's sometimes hard to find, I have to get mine at a little British tea shop in Gilman Village out in Issaquah because my grocery store doesn't carry it. It can also be found online at Amazon or straight from Britain if you wish. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Tracker