All That Stuff


I honestly hope their parents like this pic. I cannot TELL you how hard it was to get this one. It truely doesn't matter how great the equipment you have is, if the subject doesn't behave, there's nothing you can do. I took over 100 pictures and this is the best, not that it's not good, they both have true smiles and arent' killing each other, but they aren't looking at the camera, which I think they're mom really wanted. Well, you just do what you can, and that's what I did.


I've been a terrible blogger! I know. Things have been pretty crazy. The third of December was my anniversary. We went to Hood River, Or for it and had a blast! I'll upload some pictures as soon as they get done being edited. The waterfalls were great!


Let's see what else...well nothing really just working, working and working. Oh, and staying up way too late these last three days watching this show on SciFi channel

It was rather anti-climatic unfortunately. It was a good show, dont' get me wrong, I just think they left it WAY too open ended. Yes, I know that that is done so a series can be made of it if it gets good reviews, I just think that if someone spent 3 days worth of program looking for his daughter it should be pretty big when he finds her. Anyway, just my two cents worth :-)

0 comments:

Tracker