The One Word

So, after much deliberation I have picked my ONE WORD!

SAVOR
Verb

1. to recieve or derive pleasure from; get ejoyment from; take pleasure in
2. to appreciate and enjoy fully
3. to give oneself over to the enjoyment of
4. taste appreciatively

Synonyms: appreciate, bask in, delight in, esperience, feel, luxuriate in, relish, revel in

My favorite out of all those is "bask" - synonyms for bask include: delight, drive pleasure, enjoy, indulge, revel, rollick, take comfort, take pleasure.

These days my life just seems to fly by without me really taking any of it in. I'm tired of it! I'm sick and tired of feeling like my life is boring and unremarkable unless somethin big is happening. THE SIMPLE ACT OF LIVING IS BIG!
That is what I'm hoping to catch this next year. Savoring every moment and event, big or small, "significant" or otherwise. I'm trying to see my life as interesting.
So I'm going to SAVOR...

If you want to know more about "One Little Word" go here here

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Tracker