Friday, its the New Monday


I don't know about you, but my Mondays have never been that bad, in fact, they're usually pretty darn great. They go really fast and I'm all caught up on my sleep from the weekend so they don't drag.

Friday's on the other hand. Oh holy moly cow! It seems that I experience on Friday what everyone else experiences on Monday.
~ The day just drags! It's awful! I look at the clock and it's 10am...okay, not bad. So I go and clean the bathroom, empty and load the dishwasher, put a load of wash into the washer and fold one that just came out of the dryer. I look back at the clock and it's 10:10am. SERIOUSLY! There is NO way I could have done all that in only 10 minutes, but apparently so.
~ Nothing seems to happen on this day, except stuff that I don't have enough time for, but that MUST get done before the weekend.

Anyway, nough complaining! Suffice it to say that I'm most certainly looking forward to this weekend!
Oh yes, and about the pic at the beginning of the post, you can get one done at www.snapshirts.com Enjoy!

0 comments:

Tracker