ALREADY?!

Well, it finally happened. I knew we would see it eventually, though I didn't expect it so soon. But, there it is, the day before Thanksgiving, SNOW on Mt. Si. Not just on this mountain either, it's all over the surrounding hills as well. This is the mountain that I look at every day while I'm at work. Sometimes it's covered in a blanket of cloud and and other times it's warmed by sunshine, but it's always there. They say if you look close enough you can see the side view of an Indian chief. Some days I can see it and other days it's not so obvious.

Thanksgiving. WOW. That's really all I can say, it's been sneaking up on me for some time now, but I was ignoring it and now, BAM it's tomorrow. My family and my husband and myself are all going over to my husbands family's house at the request of my mother-in-law. It should be a great time. I'm bringing the cookies (haven't decided between chocolate chip or my famous soft ginger cookies) and the greenbean casserole. I love it when we all get together and everyone brings a little something, it makes it so much easier and less stressful for everyone involved because no one has to cook everything.



Christmas is also sneaking up on me. I just got ahold of the relatively new Martha Stewart gift magazine. This little thing is packed FULL of great ideas of things to make and things to get ahold of. Needless to say, I hope to get my act together soon enough to make some of the gifts I'm going to give this year.

I'm also hoping to spend at least part of this long weekend in my scraproom being creative, that way I'll have something to post that actually relates to scrapbooking and crafting! Shocking I know :-). Have a GREAT day!




0 comments:

Tracker