10 Random Things

I've been reading alot of other blogs and keep coming across this, so I thought I'd do it on mine every once in a while, on different subjects: Today its about me and my quirks. Enjoy.

I don’t like white chocolate

I love the sunshine and being warm. I could live somewhere where it didn’t get below 78 degrees very easily

I can’t ever seem to get my library books back on time

I HATE, ABHOR AND DETEST cleaning bathrooms

A little snack baggie of walnuts and chocolate chips is my go-to snack for blogging

If I could I would travel ALL the time

I like hiking DOWN things, not up. For example, the Grand Canyon, you hike down it. Yes, I know you have to hike back up, but you hike down first.

I don’t know how to ski

I am a very good swimmer, but I don’t like to put my head underwater.

I am the queen of useless pieces of information. For example: Crickets and Katydids have their ears on their elbows, but Locust have them on their abdomen. And: MTV first debuted in 1981

0 comments:

Tracker